Job Description: Mechanical Engineer / Full Time Permanent Salary based
Minimum Qualifications: Degree – Chartered an advantage but not essential
Sector: Data Centres, Health Care, Commercial, Fit Out, Industrial
Essential Experience: 6+ years
- Lead projects from concept stage to completion
- Liaise with clients, architects and project managers
- Specification and design of Mechanical Building Services systems for a range of projects
- Excellent Microsoft Office Skills
- Position requires thorough knowledge of mechanical design and engineering techniques.
- Deep knowledge of CIBSE, IEC, BS, IS and EN Standards.
- Experience in working as part of a team
- Very good proactive communicator.
- Lead the Mechanical Services design for a range of projects
- Design and specification of mechanical services for various types of buildings and sectors
- Production of detailed Schematics
- Develop the mechanical design standards within the organisation
- Mentoring of junior engineering staff
- Provide fully detailed tender packages and monitor installation/quality on site until project completion
- Tender report / analysis / recommendations
- Develop project scope with design team / client
- Proficient in the use of Microsoft Office, Autocad, REVIT an advantage
- Produce budgets and reports for clients
- The role will be primarily office based but will involve some site attendances
- Be capable of taking the lead on projects with minimal input from management team