City: Bruges, Ghent, Leuven, Antwerp
Minimum Qualifications: A qualification in engineering or a bachelor’s degree in electro technology or equivalent in experience.
Sector: Hospitals, care, education, smart & office buildings, biotech, lab, cleanroom, large scale residential & mixed use, culture & heritage, hotels, leisure, smart city infrastructure, industry, retail & logistics, pharmaceuticals, datacentre.
- The sparkle in your eyes shows your hunger to learn new things every day and break new ground together with your colleagues.
- You are (already) an expert in CANECO or similar software? That puts you one step ahead.
- Sustainable thinking and working is part of your DNA.
- You have mastered technical French or are willing to learn it.
- Reliability analyses for electrical distribution via both high and low voltage.
- Completing refinements for electricity distribution (high and low voltage) and designing and taking care of
- Carrying out risk analyses in accordance with the Royal Decree of 4 December 2012.
- Being the first point of contact for the client and anyone involved in the project.