City: Bruges, Ghent, Leuven, Antwerp
Minimum Qualifications: A qualification in engineering or bachelor’s degree in electricity or equivalent in experience.
Sector: Hospitals, care, education, smart & office buildings, biotech, lab, cleanroom, large scale residential & mixed use, culture & heritage, hotels, leisure, smart city infrastructure, industry, retail & logistics, pharmaceuticals, datacentre.
- The sparkle in your eyes shows your hunger to learn new things every day and break new ground together with your colleagues.
- Your qualification in engineering or bachelor’s degree in electricity or equivalent in sustainable thinking and working is part of your DNA.
- Calculating electrical installations in all sorts of diverse and challenging projects.
- Developing the concept together with your fellow engineers and CAD colleagues, with full attention to sustainable construction and rational use of energy.
- Drawing up the specifications afterwards and taking care of the project.
- Providing technical follow-up on site or remote, once the work has started.
- Investigating and applying innovative techniques.