City: Bruges, Ghent, Leuven, Antwerp
Minimum Qualifications: A qualification in engineering or bachelor’s degree in electro mechanics or equivalent in experience.
Sector: Hospitals, care, education, smart & office buildings, biotech, lab, cleanroom, large scale residential & mixed use, culture & heritage, hotels, leisure, smart city infrastructure, industry, retail & logistics, pharmaceuticals, datacentre.
- The sparkle in your eyes shows your hunger to learn new things every day and break new ground together with your colleagues.
- Your qualification in engineering or bachelor’s degree in electricity or equivalent in Sustainable thinking and working is part of your DNA.
- You are (already) an expert in ESCO-projects? That puts you one step ahead.
- Your interest for energy has no boundaries.
- Carry out energy scans and audits, energy optimisations for buildings and their installations.
- Conduct technical-financial feasibility studies for the implementation of alternative energy resources.
- Direct energy performance contracts (ESCO-projects) in buildings and industry.
Apply energy management according the ISO 50001-standard.