City: Bruges, Ghent, Leuven, Antwerp
Minimum Qualifications: A qualification in engineering or a technical bachelor’s degree or equivalent in experience.
Sector: Hospitals, care, education, smart & office buildings, biotech, lab, cleanroom, large scale residential & mixed use, culture & heritage, hotels, leisure, smart city infrastructure, industry, retail & logistics, pharmaceuticals, datacentre.
- The sparkle in your eyes shows your hunger to learn new things every day and break new ground together with your colleagues.
- Sustainable thinking and working is part of your DNA.
- You want to get to know everything about technique in buildings.
- Taking care of the set-up of technical installations in buildings.
- Setting up test programmes for those new and operational installations in buildings and sustaining those tests.
- Researching how technical installations can be refined in terms of durability, usage profile, and comfort.
- Being the first point of contact for the client and anyone involved in the project.